1. Who are we?
2. What personal data do we process?
Personal data that you provide to us such as the following:
- Your surname
- Your first name
- Your email address
- Any personal information that you provide to us voluntarily and without obligation (e.g.: profession, postal address,...)
- The IP address, which is the number automatically assigned by your Internet Service Provider to the device from which you access the Service, and which is automatically identified and recorded in the log files of Muse Salentine’s servers each time you use the Service.
3. Why is your personal data processed?
We process the aforementioned personal data for the following reasons:
On the basis of our legitimate interest and/or with your consent, in order to send you a confirmation or reminder concerning your reservation, to provide you information about events organised by Muse Salentine, etc.
4. Is your personal data shared with third parties?
Your personal data is not sold or passed on to third parties for commercial purposes. We are only permitted to transfer your personal data to third parties if one of the following applies:
- You give your prior formal consent in this respect;
- We have a legal obligation to transfer your personal data in the context of (preventing) fraud and abuse.
5. Transferring your personal data in the European Economic Area
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Belgian legislation on data protection and may be transferred within the European Economic Area ("EEA").
6. For how long is your personal data kept?
Your personal data may not be kept longer than is necessary in order to fulfil the objectives for which it was collected and to satisfy our legal obligations.
Independently of this period for which we keep your personal data, we also delete your personal data if you explicitly ask us to do so, by notifying us using the contact details appearing above.
7. Other websites or social networks
When you surf on the website, the latter may also offer you the possibility of following information about Muse Salentine, using the third party social network function (for example, the "follow" buttons).
8. How do we protect your data?
Your personal data is only accessible to persons who need it in order to perform their task. These people have a duty of confidentiality and must ensure that all of the technical and organisational measures we have implemented to assure the security and confidentiality of your personal data are respected.
Muse Salentine applies the most appropriate physical, technical, administrative and organisational security measures in order to protect your personal data collected against loss, theft, misuse, as well as against fraudulent access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you have any reason to believe that the security of your exchanges and/or your relationship with Muse Salentine is no longer guaranteed, please inform us immediately.
9. What rights do you have?
Your request should be precise, preferably written in English or Italian, and specify, for example, which personal data you wish to modify or delete from our databases, as well as any limitations you wish to place on the use of your personal data by Muse Salentine. Muse Salentine will endeavour to comply with your request as soon as possible, subject to any technical constraints. It is however specified that Muse Salentine, for security reasons, will only process or take into account requests relating to personal data associated with the email address used to send us your request. Muse Salentine may also ask to confirm your identity before carrying out your request (in particular with regard to sending a copy of all your personal data).
You have different rights that you may exercise by contacting us using the contact data shown above
- In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation n°2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (‘GDPR’) and of Law n°78 17 of 6 January 1978, you have the right (under the conditions and within the limits provided for by the laws and regulations) to request access to, rectification of, or erasure of your personal data, to request restriction of the processing of your personal data, to object to its processing, and the right to portability of your personal data.
- The transfer of your personal data, either by supplying it to you in a readable format, or when we send it directly to the third party service provider that you have designated.
- The withdrawal of a consent previously given for the purpose of processing your personal data.
- The filing of a complaint to the supervisory authority, if you are not satisfied with our processing of your request or claim, using the following contact details:
Autorité de protection des données
Rue de La Presse, 35, 1000 Bruxelles
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
If you are a resident of a member state of the European Union, you may, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority of your country or in the place where the breach is alleged to have taken place, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is in breach of applicable laws and regulations.
You can find a full list of such authorities here:
10. How can you exercise your rights?
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the use of your personal data, you can contact us using the contact details shown above.
If you want to withdraw your consent for the use of your personal data from Muse Salentine, you can contact us at any time by sending your request to:
Muse Salentine, Piazza Castello 3, Alessano 73031 (LE)
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make substantial or important changes to the way in which we wish to use your personal data, we will communicate this to you by supplying a visible notice on the Website or by contacting you directly. If you surf on the Website and you do not agree with these changes, please refrain from using the website.
LAST UPDATE: 9 JUNE 2023